Export Grant Programs
- Ontario Exporters Fund -this program matches up to $40K per year the first two year salaries of a business development manager hired by an eligible company (new hire, Ontario payroll).
- Export Market Access – eligible companies may benefit from up to $30k in total, up to twice a year, for up to 50% of business development expenses such as participation in trade shows as independent exhibitors or Ontario Missions, travel and accommodation and development of marketing materials.
- Going Global Innovation – GGI provides $5K to $75K to support in-person discussion, meetings and related activities to solidify a global R&D partnership.
- Government of Ontario International Trade Branch Consultants
- Government of Ontario Trade Programs Organized by MEDI International Trade Branch
- Canada Trade Commissioners
Other Useful Programs
- Canadian Small Business Loan Program
- Ontario Interactive Digital Media Tax Credit (OIDMTC)